Nicholas D. Cappiello
Nicholas D. Cappiello is a partner at Lubin & Meyer. He dedicates his practice to medical malpractice and general liability litigation. He has secured several multi-million dollar settlements for injured clients in both Massachusetts and New Hampshire, and has contributed to several record-setting jury awards, including:
- $13.5 million verdict for the family of a 40-year-old woman who died from an infection while undergoing cancer treatment at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- $10.7 million verdict for a 55-year-old man who required multiple surgeries from a perforated intestine and an abdominal infection
- $8.5 million verdict for the family of a NH man who was killed when he was run over by a tractor trailer truck
- $2.5 million verdict for the family of a 31-year-old woman who died after her doctors performed an unnecessary high risk surgery
- $1.75 million verdict for a 42-year-old man who was left completely blind after receiving improper care and treatment in the emergency room.
Attorney Cappiello has been recognized in Boston Magazine listed among the Massachusetts Super Lawyers annually since 2013, and was named to its Rising Stars list from 2010-2012.
Attorney Cappiello is admitted to practice in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and the State of New Hampshire, the United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts, and the United States District Court for the District of New Hampshire.
He is a member of the Massachusetts Bar Association (re-elected to a second term as vice chair of the Civil Litigation Section Council), the New Hampshire Bar Association, the American Association for Justice, and the New Hampshire Association for Justice. He is also a member of the board of governors of the Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys.
Attorney Cappiello is a graduate of Suffolk University Law School (J.D.) and Tulane University (B.A. Political Economy).