Boston's Birth Injury Law Firm
Birth Injury / Cerebral Palsy / Birth Asphyxia / Brain Damage
Deciding whether events involved in the birth of your child constitute medical malpractice should only be decided by attorneys experienced in the area of medical malpractice and with experience in taking birth injury lawsuits to trial. For over 3 decades, Lubin & Meyer's birth injury lawyers have achieved record-setting compensation on behalf of birth-injured children and their parents.
Our attorneys are licensed and practicing in Massachusetts, New Hampshire and Rhode Island.
Birth Injury Verdicts and Settlements
Just a few of our successes regarding birth injury lawsuits include:
- $40+ million verdict (with interest) for a failure to perform cesarean section resulting in baby’s brain damage / cerebral palsy.
- $35.4 million verdict - Mother paralyzed by stroke following childbirth
- $23.8 million verdict (with interest) for a failure to perform cesarean section resulting in baby’s brain damage / cerebral palsy.
- $6.25 million settlement for obstetrician and nurse failure to respond to fetal monitoring and delay of delivery by c-section
- $5 million settlement for a failure to diagnose and treat fetal distress resulting in severe neurological injury in newborn.
Did Your Child Suffer an Injury at Birth?
If you believe your child’s condition (including cerebral palsy, Erb’s palsy, developmental delays) may be the result of a birth injury, please allow our experienced birth injury lawyers and medical staff to evaluate your case to determine if you have a valid medical malpractice claim.
Call for a Free Case Evaluation
There is no cost for you to consult with Lubin & Meyer, New England's top medical malpractice law firm. Contact us now to schedule a free review of your child's case by a Lubin & Meyer birth injury lawyer.
Free Case Evaluation: Our medical malpractice lawyers and nurses are here to help you. Call (800) 866-2889. Strictly confidential. No obligation.
All questions are welcome and are kept strictly confidential
Learn more about how we are Making A Difference.
Learn more about our Team Approach.