Career Opportunities at Lubin & Meyer
Working at Lubin & Meyer
Conveniently located on Boston’s City Hall Plaza adjacent to Government Center, Lubin & Meyer is easily accessible by all forms of public transportation including the Green, Red, Orange and Blue lines as well as various bus routes throughout the downtown financial district.
Housed on two floors of the historic and recently renovated Sears Crescent office building, Lubin & Meyer is minutes from both North Station and South Station for commuter rail service. There is a public parking garage directly across the street from our office and Faneuil Hall and the waterfront are within walking distance.
Lubin & Meyer provides excellent employment opportunities for bright, motivated individuals who enjoy working in a dynamic environment.
Lubin & Meyer is pleased to offer its employees an excellent wage and benefit package:
- The most comprehensive and benefit-rich group health/dental insurance plan available in Massachusetts from the largest and most prestigious health insurer in the state, Blue Cross Blue Shield (cost of premiums shared by employer and employee)
- Life insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Paid time off:
- Three weeks of vacation with additional weeks based on tenure
- Five days of paid sick time
- Early release Fridays from Memorial Day through Labor Day
- Observance of all state holidays
- Access to employee managed supplemental insurance plans through Aflac
- Team building events
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your resume and cover letter to:
Lubin & Meyer PC
100 City Hall Plaza
Boston, MA 02108
No emails please.