Attorney / Case Evaluator
Prominent Boston law firm concentrating in plaintiff’s medical malpractice law and catastrophic personal injury litigation seeks attorney to fill a position as a Case Evaluator.
- screen inquiries from prospective clients
- conduct new client interviews
- identify, obtain, organize and analyze pertinent medical records
- conduct medical literature searches
- prepare summaries of medical records for narratives
- facilitate review by expert witnesses
- prepare medical portion of litigation documents
Applicants should possess excellent writing, editing and analytical skills, collaborate easily with others and be a self-starter with consistent follow through.
It would be an advantage for prospective candidates to be comfortable with reading and evaluating medical records.
The candidate should possess the ability to multitask in an extremely fast paced and dynamic work environment.
Please submit résumé to email@example.com